Event coverage of Canibeats First Class Fitment 2013.
Volkswagen MK5 Golf fitted with Klutch Wheels SL5 18×8.5 / 18×9.5.
Bagged MK6 Gti on Klutch Wheels SL5 Silver with Stainless Lip
VW Mk1 Rabbit Gti on Klutch Wheels SL1
Klutch Wheels SL5 Gallery
B5 Audi A4 bagged on Klutch Wheels SL5.
E30 drop top on Klutch Wheels SL1 Black and Bronze.
With storms in the forecast, over 470 cars made their way to Holland, Michigan for Euro Hangar 2.
Christopher Nelson’s Bagged B5 Audi A4 on Klutch Wheels SL14.
Honda Civic on Klutch Wheels SL1.
Jazz from Brandz Vehicle Wrapping’s Awesome Volkswagen Mk2 Golf GTI on Klutch SL1 Wheels 16×8 & 16×9
Subaru WRX on Klutch Wheels SL14 read more…
Creamy White Mini Cooper on Klutch Wheels SL1 15×8.5″ read more…
We’ve been sitting on these photos for a while now. Sad to day that since receiving these images from the customer, the car was totaled in a snow storm. The customer has already moved on and is rolling in a bagged Passat, still this build was rather extensive. Sitting on Klutch SL14 18×8.5″ front and rear, Christof used spacers to dial in his ideal fitment.
We are confident his next build will live up to this cars standards and we look forward to seeing how it progresses.
See below for the full mod list.
– 2008 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
– 2.0T FSI
– Six speed manual transmission
– Purchased from Wyoming Valley Motors in Larksville, Pa (30 July 2009)
– LD7X Platinum Grey Metallic
– 81,410 miles
– Unitronic stage 2 (DynoJet at 241 whp, 272 lb-ft)
– BSH PCV Revamp
– NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
– Forge Motorsport TWINTake
– APR Chipped 3″ down-pipe
– AWE Tuning 2.5″ cat-back
– BFI motor mount, stage 2
– BFI transmission mount, stage 2
– BFI torque arm insert, stage 2
– 42 Draft Design PCV plug & tap
– 42 Draft Design shifter bushings
– OEM noise amplification pipe delete
– OEM European Golf R [short] shift lever
– OEM revision D diverter valve
– OEM Beetle expansion tank
– OEM Tiguan expansion tank cap
– OEM 3.2/3.6 junction box
– Semi-tucked bay
– Relocated battery (to trunk)
– OEM European RNS-510
– OEM European headlight switch (aluminum and auto)
– OEM European dash tray
– OEM European dash cubby
– OEM European cup holder
– OEM European under seat drawers (driver and passenger)
– OEM European rear door ash tray
– OEM door warning lights (PerformanceLEDs bulbs)
– OEM .:R-line Monster mats
– OEM rear sun blind
– OEM Gorilla Gear trunk mat with luggage blocks
– OEM aluminum glove box handle
– OEM flip-up coin holder
– OEM chrome trunk threshold
– OEM warning triangle
– OEM first aid kit
– OEM etched sun glasses
– Bold-Sport Control Unit and Sensor
– Interlago plaid shift boot (custom made)
– VWVenison black hazard switch cover
– deAutoKey aluminum blank seat handle inserts
– EuroJet electronic boost gauge with vent pod
– PerformanceLEDs interior kit (6,000k)
– Bag Riders air tool hose
– Taylor battery hold down/box
– OEM European LED tail lamps with rear fog
– OEM trunk lip spoiler
– OEM .:R32 grille
– OEM base carrier bars
– OEM aspherical side mirrors
– Konzept Automobiltechnik European .:R32 front bumper
– G.R.I.D. Motorsports fog light grilles
– Color matched B-pillars
– Ziza Pure Yellow flash to pass bulbs (H7)
– Ziza Pure Yellow fog light bulbs (9007)
– Yellow Lamin-x fogs
– PerformanceLEDs stage III city light bulbs
– PerformanceLEDs license plate bulbs (6,000k)
– Blazer vintage antique oogha tone horn
– Air Lift AutoPilot v2 management
– Air Lift Performance Series front air struts
– Air Lift front sway bar endlinks
– Air House 2 rear air springs
– Bilstein sport rear shocks
– Viair 444c compressor
– AccuAir exo compressor mount, large
– AccuAir exo tank ring
– 5 gallon skinny aluminum tank
– Dorbritz Design d-cups
– Frame notch, by CBTuning
– Neuspeed 25mm solid rear sway bar
– Bildon racing studs; 50mm M14x1.5
– Otis Inc. LA lug nuts; M14x1.5, cone seat
– Gorilla wheel locks; M14x1.5, cone seat
– 42 Draft Design 13mm spacer
– 42 Draft Design 15mm spacer
– Klutch Republik SL14, 18″ x 8.5″, et42
– Nitto NT Neo Gen, 215/40ZR18 XL 89W
– JOM Tuning Ventilset
– OEM .:R32 front and rear calipers
– OEM .:R32 front and rear rotors
– OEM .:R32 front and rear pads
– OEM .:R32 front and rear dust shields (rear shields modified slightly to fit)
– USP Motorspsorts stainless steel .:R32 brake lines (with blue sleeve)
– New York
– New Jersey
– North Carolina
– West Virginia
– 17″ x 7″, et54 Borbet Avignon
– 225/45R17 General Altimax Arctic
– Otis Inc. LA lug nuts; M14x1.5, 30 mm, R12 ball seat
– Show N Go Fall 2010 – 2nd place (MkV Jetta Modified)
– Show N Go Spring 2011 – 2nd place (MkV Jetta Modified)
– V.A.G. Fair 2011 – 2nd place (MkV Golf/Jetta Wild)
– Dubs on the Delaware 2011 – 2nd place (MkV Jetta)
– H2Oi – 1st place (MkV Jetta Mild)
– V.A.G. Fair 2012 – 1st place (MkV Jetta Wild)
’97 Mazda Miata
KYB/Ground Control Suspension
15×8.5 Klutch SL1 Wheels w/ Polished Lips
195/45/15 Kuhmo Tires
*Shout out to Bushido Hawaii for all the support
Thanks to Klutch Republik customer Eli Cox, for sending over images of his smooth Civic Coupe. Repainted Honda Element Rootbeer, this Civic stands out from the crowd wherever it goes.
Sitting on a new set of Klutch Wheels SL1 measuring 15×8.5″ front and rear, the final result is simple yet powerful. Eli decided to go with the aggressive 165/45/15 tire route, which allows a little more aggressive ride height and an eye pleasing super stretch.
To go along with the wheels Eli also added Ksport Kontrol Pro coils and Skunk2 front and rear camber kit to dial in the ride height and fitment. Running underneath is an Apexi ws2 exhaust passing it’s way out the back it heats up a Benen subframe brace. Spec-D headlights and clear corners give him the lighting look he wanted along with a wood grain steering wheel and Skunk2 shift know give him the tools to command the JDM b16a swap complete with s21 LSD tranny.
Thanks to Mitchell Fillyaw from Bitchn Photography for the images.
For more info on this set of Klutch Wheels please visit the Motorsports Section of our website by clicking HERE.
You can also see more examples of various cars running Klutch SL1 HERE.